As I said back when I did it, my first Skylynx like this was just an idea I had that I squeezed in between doing commissions.
It was a bit rushed because I don't like making customers wait, but people generally seemed to really like it.
This time the plan was to take that idea and make the best of it I could. I wanted to improve on the few things people mentioned that could be better, and do a few things I wished I had time to do the first time.
This version, Skylynx 2.0, has lots of little changes. I hope you guys like it!
- MUCH more clean and detailed paint work. (still sticking to the factory clean toy look though.)
- Sharp little teeth for the bird monster and dragon mode.
- Legs of the TFP Soundwave base figure were sculpted together and some seams were filled and sanded for a more seamless look.
- Birdy legs are permanently attached. You cant remove them for a sleeker UAV mode, but they wont fall off either.
- More robotic lynx head and front claws.
- Lynx head is now on a ball joint neck.